Defender Power & Light 240V 36W LED Zone Light Indoors & Outdoors Floodlight IP44 3000 Lumens
The Defender 50w LED Zone Light is a lightweight, robust, low energy lighting solution ideal for any site or DIY tasks. 280 low energy LEDs produce 3000 Lumens of super bright light & ensure significant energy savings & safe lighting.
- Site the LED Zone Light in the desired position. Please consider the location carefully. Is this position going to create an obstruction? Can the mains cable be routed safely to the power outlet?
- Route the cable safely to the mains outlet and secure in position if required.
- Please refer to the products rating labels before connecting to the power supply. If the power supply is suitable for the product connect to the supply.
- Once connected to the correct power source use the switch on the rear to turn on the light source.
- The unit should now illuminate. If the LED Zone Light does not illuminate check the power supply.
- If there is a good power supply and the unit is not illuminated contact the supplier or consult an electrical engineer.
- Your LED Zone Light is now ready to use.
A daily check is recommended to inspect for any physical damage or abrasions to the power cables. Ensure there is no visible damage to the LED Zone Light and that all connections to the power source are good.
Important Safety Instructions:
This instruction booklet contains vital information for the safe use and operation of the Defender LED Zone Light. Carefully read and understand all instructions before use. Failure to adhere to the instruction to the instructions could result in serious personal injury or property damage. In addition, you should follow all warnings and instructions affixed to your Defender LED Zone Light.
This product has been carefully designed for its intended purpose and must not be modified in anyway. Any alteration may compromise safety, as well as invalidate Technical Production Approvals and your insurance.
General Safety Information:
- Ensure you are aware of all the safety requirements and the LED Zone Light is suitable for the task you wish to undertake.
- It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor operation. (If plugged into an appropiate IPX4 rated outlet socket).
- Do not exceed the total load of the mains plug when using the outlet sockets.
- Do not use if any of the components on the light are damaged. If there is any doubt about the condition do not use.
- Ensure power supply is correct voltage for LED Zone Light by checking the rating label on the rear of the light.
- Protect power cord from contact with sharp objects, chemicals or hot surfaces.
- Do not move the LED Zone Light by pulling on the power cord.
- Do not remove the plug on the LED Zone Light by pulling on the power cord.
- Ensure the cable does not present a trip hazard. Do not run cable across walkways.
- Always disconnect the equipment from the power supply before cleaning, making adjustments or when the LED Zone Light is not in use.
- Always use an RCD or power from mains supply with built it RCD protection.
- Never use this equipment if you are ill, feeling tired, or under the influence or alcohol or drugs.
- Always disconnect the mains supply before moving or repositioning the light.
- Keep equipment dry whenever possible.
- Do not use the LED Zone Light near a source of heat.
- Never leave the light unattended.
- LED Zone Light must not be modified in any way. Alterations of any description may invalidate the product warranty and technical approvals.
- Always ensure that the unit has cooled completely before storing.
- Do not place the light near flammable gases or liquids.
- Ensure the mains power cable is fully unwound before use.
- If the external flexible cable or cord of the lumniaire is damaged, it shall be exclusivley replaced by the manufacturer or his service agent or a similar qualified person in order to avoid a hazard.
|DESCRIPTION||50W LED Zone Light|
|PLUG TYPE||16A 110V BSEN 60309|
|MAXIMUM SAFE WORKING LOAD||13A|
There is only one parcel charge per order, Larger orders will sometimes be broken down into multiple shipments.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
|Service||Shipping is MONDAY - FRIDAY Only|
|48hr Service||24hr Service||Pallet Service|
& Scottish Islands
We do not deliver outside of these areas. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
Please Note* We only ship orders Monday - Friday, any orders made after 2pm will be shipped next day.(This includes next day delivery)