Morphy Richards Accents Digital Filter Coffee Maker - Red
The Morphy Richards 47089 is a kitchen appliance that allows its users to prepare hot beverages every time they want to. This Coffee Maker comes in red. It operates at maximum power of 1000 Watt. The water tank capacity is 12 cups. The Morphy Richards 47089 includes features such as auto shut-off, display.
Using Your Coffee Maker:
- Fill the Water Reservoir with cold water. Do not overfill.
- Spoon filter coffee into the Removable Permanent Filter. We recommend 7g of coffee per cup. Place the filter into the Filter Holder in the coffee maker ensuring the Filter Holder clicks into place.
- Close the lid and replace the Jug on the Warming Plate.
- Press the On/Off button to start the brewing process. To stop the brewing process, press the button a second time.
Before First Use:
- Take your coffee maker out the box and remove packaging.
- Wash the detachable parts of the machine in warm soapy water.
- The first time you use your coffee maker, operate the coffee maker with water only.
Setting The Clock:
- When the coffee make is plugged in, the display will illuminate and flash.
- To set the time, use the Hour and Minute buttons. The display is a 24 hour clock.
- When the coffee maker is in standby mode, you can use the Hour and Minute Buttons to adjust the clock.
Refilling Your Coffee Maker:
- Switch off the coffee maker and allow 3 minutes to cool before refilling with cold water.
Using the Aroma Function:
- Use this feature if you want your coffee to taste more intensive.
- Fill the Water Reservoir to water level 4 and add your required amount of coffee into the Removable Permanent Filter.
- Before pressing the On/Off button, press the Aroma Function button. The aroma and On/Off lights will illuminate on the display.
- The aroma brewing cycle will then commence, taking longer than the standard brewing cycle, creating a more intense coffee flavour.
- To stop the aroma brewing cycle, simple press the Aroma Function button.
To Pre-Set a Brewing Time:
- Follow 'Using Your Coffee Maker' steps 1-3.
- Press the programme button.
- Select the brewing start time using the Hour and Minute buttons.
- When you have selected the desired time press the Auto button, a white light will illuminate. To cancel, press the Auto button again.
- After the brewing cycle has finished, your coffee maker will switch to the keep warm mode for 2 hours.
- The lights on the Display will switch off when the keep warm cycle has finished.
- To switch the keep warm mode off press the On/Off button.
Cleaning Your Coffee Maker:
- Unplug the coffee maker and allow to cool.
- Do not immerse the coffee maker in liquid.
- Rinse the Water Reservoir occasionally with cold water. Do not use a cloth as any residue or lint mat be left behind to clog the coffee maker.
- Remove the Permanent Filter, discard any used coffee and wash. Extended soaking helps to remove coffee stains from the mesh.
- Wash the Glass Jug, Jug Lid, and Filter Holder in warm soapy water. Rinse and dry all parts thoroughly. Refit the Filter and Filter Holder.
- Wipe all external surfaces, including the warming plate, with a damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
- Care must be taken to ensure that the non-drip valve situated on the bottom of the filter holder is not damaged during cleaning.
- Never use harsh or abrasive cleaners.
- NO parts are suitable for cleaning in a dishwasher.
- If you live in a hard water area, we recommend that your coffee maker is descaled at regular intervals, e.g. every 2-3 months. In areas of moderately hard water, you should descale every 6 months.
- If the water filters through more slowly than usual, it is a sign that descaling is necessary.
- We recommend you use a proprietary liquid descaler which is especially made for coffee makers and plastic kettles. Follow the instructions on the bottle or sachet, and then operate the coffee maker with just water 3 times before making coffee.
- Do not use a kettle descaler unless the packet specifically states it is suitable for coffee makers.
- NOTE: The permanent mesh filter should not be used during descaling.
- Control Panel
- Water Gauge
- Jug Lid
- Hot Plate
- Removable Permanent Filter
- Removable Filter Holder
- Water Reservoir
- Display Screen
- Auto Button
- Programme Button
- Hour Button
- Minute Button
- Aroma Function Button
- On/Off Button
|Packaging Dimensions (cm)||L: 42 x W: 28 x H: 25 (approx)|
There is only one parcel charge per order, Larger orders will sometimes be broken down into multiple shipments.
Your delivery charge is calculated during checkout.
|Service||Shipping is MONDAY - FRIDAY Only|
|48hr Service||24hr Service||Pallet Service|
& Scottish Islands
We do not deliver outside of these areas. For very large order sizes, we reserve the right to re-quote the delivery charge before acceptance and shipment of your order.
Please Note* We only ship orders Monday - Friday, any orders made after 2pm will be shipped next day.(This includes next day delivery)